Monday, October 26, 2009

The pilot message.

Well. I've opened this new blog with the intention of building my writing skills. One woman who gave me lessons on Toefl preparation said that she had written one essay everyday during one month before she passed the exam. As you know Toefl essay has a definite structure. It's not just an attempt to say anything from your mind. And that's one of the things that seems to me very difficult. Another thing is my vocabulary. It's not good. My grammar skills are also not satisfactory. So, there's a lot of work to do and there are a few weeks to exam. The situation is not new one for me. (I mean that there were many things that I had to finish just before the deadline. There is nothing to be proud of. It's a terrible habit which need to be broken). But this situation differs drastically from anything that I have experienced. It differs due to it exceptional importance. And I feel something like fear. One thing that encourages me is that my intentions are pure and I know exactly that I'll do my best for arriving at a goal.

What's a very essential is to get encouragement from the friends. And I lucked out about it. I'm very thankful for those who helps me with my English and corrects my documentations. They are Ainur, Dana, Eldar, Jay, Karakoz and Matthew. And other persons which also let me know that I'm not alone are Lexa, Mishka, Lenka, Olya and Andrey.

So, I'm going to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment